If you are a parent or guardian, you can apply for funding on behalf of your child/children by clicking on the Start Application button below. All information provided will be kept confidential.
Before you start, we ask that you first be able to answer “Yes” to the following questions:
• Is the child on whose behalf you are applying between the ages of 4-18?
• Is the funding that you require for a program involving hockey?
• Is your family in a demographic which would be considered in financial need (as defined by Government guidelines)? Click here to check if you meet the financial need criteria.
• Your contact information (name, postal code, telephone number and email address).
• The first name, last name, gender and date of birth of your child.
• The amount that you are requesting from R & R Memorial Foundation
Be sure to have them handy once you click on the Start Application button:
Funds or equipment are provided directly to the Payee on behalf of the qualifying youth or child.
• Proof of financial need. Any one of the following will suffice as proof of financial need—income assessment, prior year T-4 statement or three consecutive pay stubs. Instructions will be provided in the application on how to upload a copy of these documents.
Please Mail the Grant Application 2019 to:
RnR Hockey Grant Application 2019
Box 2525, Whitecourt, AB T7S 2A1
Attach RnR Hockey Grant Application in Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“R&R Memorial Foundation is planning to raise $10,000.00 this year on Fund-raising campaigns. It will cost our organization an estimate of $500.00 to raise this. The money raised will be going to help under privileged children in Whitecourt to play minor hockey. For more information, please contact Nathalie at 780-286-9119. Our address is Box 2525, Whitecourt, AB T7S 2A1 and we are incorporated in Whitecourt, Alberta”